Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Since I was working on sunday we decided it would be best to wait until monday / tuesday to celebrate easter.. that way we could get easter basket goodies half off! It worked out quite well..

Kyle mixing the egg dye.


PINK EGGS!

Kyle, Esteban and Lacye eggs!

all the pretty colors...

I got up during the night to prepare the kids baskets, mancub didn't even know I had done it! So he really thought some easter bunny magic had occurred.





Happy Easter!

Playing with the plastic eggs is always the best part!

Mom came over to pick up the boys after her doctor's appointment. Around 1pm we had easter lunch! Homemade potato salad (mom's ALWAYS make the best), pork chops, garlic bread and side salad. It's making me hungry just thinking about it! I enjoyed my first easter with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment