Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dang, I really wish I had internet at home.  There have been many posts I've wanted to make but having limited access really messes with my daily blogging!!  ha. 

Mom and I are birth class drop outs!  The night before I decided that I really didn't want to go...  hopefully that won't be something I regret later.  Instead we put some finishing touches on Baby O's room.  And I finished washing all his newborn & 0-3 mos clothes, put them all away.  Now his room is pretty much ready and waiting for him!  (Though I plan on co-sleeping... it's still nice to have a place to tuck all his junk!)  On Sunday, Kyle came home!!  After spending 2 months with a potential adoptive family, he was having a very difficult time fitting it.  Mom thought it over and decided that she would go ahead and adopt him.  He had already been with us for nearly a year and half.  He's been back 3 days now and he's already fallen back into his routine and rhythm with us.  Since today is Veteran's Day, daycare is closed... I stayed home with him watching movies and baking cookies!!

We're 35 weeks today!!!  That means there's only 35 days to go until D-Day!  wow!  I've only got 2 weeks of work left and then maternity leave starts... my oh my!  It's starting to really hit me that, I AM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!  Friday is my next doc appt... she said she is going to test for group B strep then.  I think that's the part I'm dreading the most about having a baby, all the hands up in my crotch! 



I love it!


Yes.. I have a girly diaper bag!  <3

Well of course now that I'm here... typing.  I can't remember anything else.  Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment