Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is the part were life sucks but starts looking up.

I applied for unemployment today, though I'll prolly be denied.  I also applied for cash assistance.  Tomorrow I am going down to take my placement test and begin school. Big things are happening here.
Mom and I have been walking past this house for about 3 weeks now that is for sale.  One of the doors was left unlocked so we had a look-see about 4 or 5 times.  Went by again today and it had been locked.  Mom decided to give the agent a call, she happened to be in the neighborhood and came over to let us look around.  We talked a bit and mom is thinking about putting an offer down.  It's HUGE!  Upstairs has 3 beds, 1 bath, laundry, sunken living room, all hardwood.  Downstairs has 2 bedrooms, 1 bonus room, full bath, living, kitchen, laundry - EVERYTHING!  Including it's own entryway.  If we get it we're gonna try to get an extra amount for appliances, replace the flooring downstairs (I would like all hardwood throughout!!!) and new cabinets!  I'm trying not to get my hopes up tooo high but I really am hoping this will work out!  It is absolutely perfect for us!  And I get to paint every single room if I wish!!!  It makes me want to go look at paint swatches.  O's room will stay the blue I already have, I want to do a pale peachy color in my room, pale yellow in the kitchen.  I'm not sure on the living and bonus.  I still kind of want a kelly green bathroom (or at least one wall - maybe teal?)  The possibilities are endless! 
Oliver and I came home on Mother's Day.  We went straight to Mom's after I showered headed to get our Mother's Day gifts.  We picked out matching rings.  Plus a few new clothing goodies!  I picked up 5 of my favorite tanks for layering, a tmnt tee, new flip flops and a neat scarf / necklace thingy.
wow.. well.  That was a big rambley bunch of crap.  <3 night

Oh go here to read about our vacation! 

liver and ham

No comments:

Post a Comment