Monday, February 15, 2010

09/52 - I can't believe you're already 2 months old!

 

 During your ninth week of life:

We saw Monica and Nick twice!  Mmm.. zoopas so yummy!  I can't wait until you two are old enough to actually play and interact with each other.  We also had a WIC appointment afterward we walked around walmart for nearly 3 hours because I didn't feel like sitting at home.  Plus you were taking a nap in your sleepywrap and I didn't want to disturb you. 
We spent Valentine's Day thrifting with your Uncle Kyle.  I know it's weird now that your uncle is only 5 years older than you but I think it would be far more confusing if we called him your brother or cousin... so we'll just say it like it is.  One day it'll all make sense, Promise!
On a side note- I go back to work tomorrow.  Which means it's gonna be your first day at daycare.  I'm nervous for you.  I'm a little bit more comfortable because you'll be going with Kyle and Holly helped deliver you, I know you're in good hands.  Holly's husband pretty much runs the daycare while she works as an RN.  It was all a coincidence that she ended up being a part of your delivery.  But a blessing all the same.
OH yes!  Your Bumbo arrived!!  I decided to try it out because you have such great neck control already.. Gramma again said you're too young.. but you just had to prove her wrong!  First time I put you in it.. I got a big giant smile!  I think it's a winner.
 
(I do have to get a better photo!)

such a ham!!

Mama's Favorite!!  I love you little man!

 
OH YES!  Your fuzzi bunz arrived too.  I can't wait to get them on your cute lil butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment