Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goal list 2010

 Things I want to learn -
  • crochet granny squares
  • french braid
  • become more experienced with my sewing machine
  • embroidery
Things I want to make -
  • knit a scarf or cowl for myself
  • a range of friendship bracelets out of hemp & floss beads etc
  • O's sockmonkey
Things I want to get -
  • library card
  • passport (for myself and baby O - there's a trip to mexico sometime in the future)
  • enrolled into school
 Things I want to accomplish -
  • O's 52 week photo project
  • starting baby O's scrapbook
  • work on getting out of debt (FOR GOOD!)
Things to do for myself -
  • New Glasses
  • Complete dental work 
  • stretch lobes to 14 or 16mm
  • tattoos done for Oliver's 1st birthday

When it comes to this list I don't put a lot of pressure to accomplish everything.  Just seeing some of it done makes me feel good.  If it is all complete at the end of the year that would be totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment